Friday, October 08, 2021

SheetLoad of Thank You, Baby, & Misc. Cards

Hello all and happy Friday!  Today I am sharing a grouping of cards that I created with prompting from Call Me Crafty Al.  She gave a challenge to use a scrapbooking kit you previously purchased and create with it!  Well, create I did, and I also used her January 2020 SheetLoad of Cards sketch to use multiple sheets of the 12x12" papers from the kit.  The kit I used was Echo Park's Just Be You kit.
This is the first set of cards I made using the sketch...thank you cards!  You can see they differ a bit from each other, but are basically the same. Products used on these include: wavy edge die, GMD Slash Stitched Round Square die, Corner Chomper, enamel dots, Unity I Consider You Special stamp, SB.com Midnight Blue ink, stickers from the kit, ATG, Bearly Art glue and foam tape.  There were 6 cards made in this way.
I made 3 baby girl cards next using the following supplies: wavy edge die, Cloud 9 Design Simple Thoughts-Baby stamp, SB.com Midnight Blue ink, Pink Fresh Studio fancy label frame die, corner chomper, stickers from the kit, ribbon, ATG, Bearly Art glue and foam tape. 
These final 3 cards didn't follow the sketch exactly, but the patterned papers were still cut the same way.  Supplies for these include: GMD Fishtail Banner die, GMD banner border die, Annie's Paper Boutique Choose Happy stampSB.com Midnight Blue ink stickers from the kit, ATG, foam tape, and Bearly Art glue.
As a bonus card, I saw this 4x6 panel in the paper kit and knew I had to make it into a card for my niece!  I simply cut around the panel with a GMD wonky stitched rectangle die, matted it with cadstock and added a piece of patterned cardstock behind it.  The two cacti in the front were stickers from the kit that I popped up with foam tape.  I kept the card simple, only adding an enamel dot in the top right corner.
There you have it!  A total of 13 cards made with the Echo Park Just Be You kit!  I'll let you in on a secret, while I had the papers out, there were two more papers that were really calling my name, so I had to make those into a sheetload of cards as well, so you will be seeing more cards from this kit very soon!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Each card is just beautiful and pretty verses, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete