Tuesday, October 12, 2021

SheetLoad of Feminine Birthday Cards

Hello all!  Today I am sharing yet another SheetLoad of Cards made with papers from the Echo Park's Just Be You kit.  So far, I have made 27 cards from that kit, which I am super happy with!  If you want to see the other posts with these papers, click HERE and HERE.
The SheetLoad sketch that I followed was from June 2020.  The stamp is retired from My Craft Spot's Chalkboard Sentiments and I inked it with Scrapbook.com's Midnight Blue hybrid ink.  I colored bits of the sentiment with Artify markers and also punched three holes in the top of the sentiment strip before matting it with the navy cardstock for a little extra visual interest.  To embellish, I added a trio of adhesive gems to the bottom right corner.  Adhesives used were ATG and Bearly Art precision glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: