Thursday, December 16, 2021

2021 Seminarian Christmas Cards

Hello all!  I am back with my set of cards that I created for my church to send to seminarians this year.  A couple days ago, I shared THIS post in which I shared the ones I made for last year.  This set was created with the gorgeous 12''x12'' Echo Park Paper Silent Night collection.  I'll be honest, I absolutely fell in love with these paper when I saw them and I purchased way more than I needed for this set of cards, so in the future, I will be pulling the 6x6" paper pads out to make more creations.

These cards were made based off of the December 2019 SheetLoad Of Cards Sketch.  I thought it did a great job still showing off the beautiful background papers and also utilized the stickers and cut apart sheets that were part of the paper collection.  I embellished with various Trendy Twines on the tags.  I thought that added a lot of visual interest without a lot of bulk.  The layers were adhered with ATG and Bearly Art precision glue.  
Here is a look at the whole grouping of the cards I created.  They were all somewhat different!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment