Thursday, December 09, 2021

Kendra's Card Challenge #4

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a large group of cards I started quite a few weeks ago, but just finally finished.  They are cards from Kendra's Card Challenge #4 sketches.  It created a grand total of 17 cards using 6- 6x6" patterned papers.  The paper pad I used was Simple Stories Fab{U}lous.  It really has pretty prints in it, but also had about half of the pages just being cut aparts more geared for scrapbooking.  Those were not able to be used for much except the back side as white for the stamped portions.
Here are the individual shots of the cards in order of the sketches. The majority of the stamps used were from Unity. I used several dies and embellishments. If you have any questions on specific products, feel free to ask me in the comments!
There they all are!  As I said earlier, I am not listing the large number of stamps, dies and embellishments I used, but if you are curious about something particular, just leave a comment with it!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment