Tuesday, December 28, 2021

SheetLoad of Butterfly Birthday Cards

Hello all!  I'm using some of the downtime between Christmas and New Year's to catch up with some cards I know I'll be needing in 2022.  Today I am sharing this group of feminine birthday cards created with the December 2021 SheetLoad of Cards sketch from Call Me Crafty Al.
All of the patterned papers on these cards are from The Paper Studio's Boho Vibes paper pad. It is one that I absolutely LOVE but have barely used, so I wanted to remedy that!
Other products used on these cards include Pink Fresh Studio fancy label frames dies, Cottage Cutz Kayla butterfly die, and circle puffy stickers from Dollar Tree that look like enamel dots.
The sentiment is from a retired Raisin Boat set called Flourishing Thoughts and was stamped in black ink.  In all, this made 9 beautiful cards!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment