Saturday, December 25, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Merry Christmas!

Good morning and Merry Christmas!  Today we have a group post on the Trendy Twine blog full of Christmas goodness.  Be sure to check it out!  I created this shaker tag for my project.
This was created by making a window in the front and adhering two Large Tag-Its together with foam tape. The front is a White Large Tag-It with a die cut a square out of it and clear acetate glued on the back side.  I punched the hole in the top of the tag larger and adhered a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot.  The word dies are Spellbinders Peace Joy & Love and I added a layer of 2" double sided tape to the back before die cutting so those thin pieces would automatically adhere to the acetate.  It worked great!  I then used Bearly Art glue to add bits of Candy Cane Trendy Twine to corners of the window and Jolly Shaker Medley to the tag.
The back side is a Cranberry Large Tag-It and I kept it pretty simple.  Another adorable Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot because I think that print is so darn cute, and sentiments from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set that were stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed with white powder.  As I mentioned earlier, I added 2 layers of foam tape to the front tag creating the shaker portion, added Jolly Shaker Medley and put the back tag on.  To the top of the tag I used Candy Cane Trendy Twine through the hole and also tied a bow of Totally Red Trendy Twine that is visible from the front for a little pop of color.  

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day and a blessed Christmas! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment