Thursday, February 14, 2019

Hot Air Balloon Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day!  This year I went away from the traditional Valentines because I just wasn't feeling that.  I wanted something different to send to family, and this card fit the bill!
I used background paper from The Paper Studio's Best Day Ever paper pad.  I loved the bright colors and the hearts on some of the balloons!  The stamps are from Stampin Up! Time To Celebrate set.  I stamped the image in blue and the sentiment in black.  That panel was die cut with a GMD stitched rectangle die and matted with a GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die cut.  I die cut hearts to embellish with from the GMD Heart Confetti Die.  Adhesives used include ATG, foam tape and tacky glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Beth, Thought I would come over and see what you have been up to. Your card is so Cute! Love that paper. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Great idea to send something a little different for Valentine's Day! Great hot air balloon paper and stamp!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hot air balloons ! This card is super cute and great for Valentine's Day .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    P. S I am having a prize giveaway on my blog , please stop by if you like

    ReplyDelete