Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Soda Birthday Cards

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The cards I am sharing with you use the SumMore Fun Soda-Lighted stamp set.  I love that set and it is a hit with my boys too!
I decided to make several of these cards, stamping them on patterned paper that is reminiscent of different kinds of pop.  First up, the "Mountain Dew" can.  I stamped the can image with the word soda in it using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with clear powder.  I then used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut it out, then made a shadow layer to matte it on also with my Scan N Cut.  The patterned papers I used for this card are from DCWV's Fiesta Forever stack.  I added highlights to the can using white gel pen.
The other cards I made use patterned papers from MME Alphabet Soup-Boy paper pad.  This one is reminiscent of Orange Fanta.  The pop can is popped up with foam tape onto the white panel with the sentiment from the Fun Soda-Lighted stamp set.  That panel was die cut using a GMD wonky stitched rectangle die.  I also stamped bubbles on the background paper from that stamp set for a little extra fun.  I added sequins to the cards with Glue Dots.
Here is a look at the 4 different styles of cards that I made using the Fun Soda-Lighted stamp set.  Fun, right?!  Using my stamp platform made making multiples so quick!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this set! I'm bummed I never got to get it before I left.. I love how your cards turned out.. they are so fun and whimsical!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the different colors of cans of soda. Great way to say hello.

    ReplyDelete