Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Country Style Wedding Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat Springtime Love stamp set.  I love that stamp set.  It has so many uses!  This time, I mad a wedding card with it.
I stamped the heart from Springtime Love in tan ink, then stamped the words in black and gray.  Using a stamp platform definitely made lining all those stamps up way easier than using an acrylic block!  I then used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut around the stamped image.  I created the background of the card using PhotoPlay Paper (We Do Collection), GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die, and silver washi tape.  I popped the stamped image up with foam tape on the center of the card.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combination that you used , this is such a lovely and elegant card .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is beautiful Beth and so is your card!!! Wonderful Wedding card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete