Monday, March 02, 2020

DCWV March Stackaholic Challenge

Hello all!  DCWV has a brand new stackaholic challenge for the month of March!  I was blessed to be able to create an inspiration piece for it this month.
The card I made was entirely comprised of papers from the DCWV Get It Girl stack which is brand new at Joann's now.  I love the florals, colors, and sayings within that stack!  Additional products used on this card include: CC stitched circle die, CC scalloped stitched circle die, crinkled seam binding, enamel dots, foam tape, and ATG.
Here is the sketch that you need to follow to enter the challenge this month.  As you can see, I took a bit of creative license with it and didn't follow it exactly, but close enough that you could tell that it was my inspiration.  To find more details, stop by the DCWV Facebook page. Send a photo of your creations (made primarily with DCWV papers and prints) to dcwvsocial@americancrafts.com by 11:59pm on March 15th.
If you haven't seen my flip through of the DCWV Get It Girl stack, you can see it here:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Beth. I love all of the layering and the yellow looks so bright and happy.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sentiment!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the colors! Beautiful design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete