Sunday, June 07, 2020

Carefree Birds Card

Happy Sunday! For a while I will be posting for the SumMore Fun blog on Sundays instead of my regular Wednesdays. We will be having weekend promos in which a certain stamp set will be free with your order of $35+. Awesome, right?! This weekend, through Monday, you can get the Raisin Boat Free As A Bird at no cost if you make a $35+ order.  Here is what I made for inspiration:
I started with a piece of watercolor paper and die cut it with a GMD stitched rectangle die.  I made the background by rubbing Distress Inks in Work Lipstick, Seedless Preserves, and Salty Ocean on an acrylic stamping block.  I lightly spritzed the block with water then flipped it upside down onto the watercolor paper.  I placed something heavy on the block and let it sit for 5 minutes, then removed the block and let it dry.  The next step was to stamp the images from the Free As A Bird set with VersaMark and heat emboss with white powder.  I really love that look!  The final bit of stamping was to add the Carefree sentiment from Free As A Bird in light blue.  I matted the white panel with solid cardstocks in the same colors as the ink.  The only embellishment I used was glitter pink Pearl Pen dots.  I think it turned out to be a very delicate and tranquil card!

Here is a look at the Free As A Bird:

How do you get it for free?? To claim this deal, simply add Free As A Bird to your shopping cart and continue shopping at SumMore Fun. Once your order *excluding* Free As A Bird reaches a subtotal of $35, Free As A Bird will automatically be marked down!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

  2. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    แทงบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete