Thursday, June 18, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Ridiculously Amazing

Hello friends!  I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with this "ridiculously amazing" treat box...okay, so even if the project itself might fall a bit short on that scale, the point is to make someone's DAY ridiculously amazing by giving it to them!  I mean chocolate...that definitely would boost one's mood.
I started with a 2x2 Window Box from Annie's Paper Boutique, which would be PERFECT for cake pops because there is even an area on the top for a stick, but I chose to fill it with Hershey's Kisses.  I decorated the front of the box by adding a line of liquid glue to adhere Blue Berry Trendy Twine in a frame around the clear window.  I also embellished with a small bow of Blue Berry Trendy Twine and Peppermint Icicle Sequins.  Check out the lovely shades of blue in that twist of Trendy Twine!!
I then created a tag using Sky Tag-It, a sentiment from the Choose Happy stamp set stamped with Scrapbook.com Charcoal ink, an Aqua Midnight Trendy Page Dot, and Peppermint Icicle Sequins.  I tied it to the top lid of the box through the little flaps that are pre-cut in it.  Now this little treat is off to make someone's day amazing!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Check out this month's featured sampler, Berry Blue.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment