Sunday, June 28, 2020

Dinosaur Thinking Of You

Hello friends!  I am on the SumMore Fun blog today with another project.  Before I dive into what I created, let me share what the current promotion is at SumMore Fun:
Totally WOW, right?!  This sale is good through Tuesday, June 30th, so take advantage of it now!

Now on to my latest SumMore Fun project...
Once again, I used the Stimulus Package to create most of this.  The following items were in that package (package contents may vary): Thinking of You overlay, Twisted Citron Distress Stain, and the dinosaur patterned paper.  For the card, I prepared the overlay with the Distress Stain, then blended Pine Needles Distress Oxide on the edges.  I spritzed it with water, let it dry, then coated it with Mod Podge clear acrylic sealer so the color wouldn't transfer.  I added dinosaur paper and orange cardstock to the back so it would show through the letters.  Enamel dots finished off the card.
For the bookmark, I simply used the scrap paper from the sheet of paper from the Stimulus Package.  I made it double sided, adding my nephew's name to it.  That can be done with a printer or individual letter stamps.  Once laminated, I punched a hole in the top then added Trendy Twine in Totally Pumpkin, Totally Blue, and Twisted Lime.  A perfect set for the dino lover!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

No comments:

Post a Comment