Thursday, June 25, 2020

Trendy Bakers Twine~Level Up Card

Hello all!  Today I am sharing a bonus project for the Trendy Twine blog that uses Blue Berry Trendy Twine, our featured twine for June.  It is a birthday card with a gamer in mind!
The patterned papers are from DCWV's Boyhood stack and they matched the Blue Berry Trendy Twine perfectly!  Once the background paper was adhered, I simply wrapped circles of Blue Berry Trendy Twine and Limeade Trendy Twine around my fingers then laid it on the card, adhering it when I thought it was the way I wanted it.  I popped up the sentiment paper, making sure the foam tape was not on top of the twine.  I finished off the card with some coordinating sequins.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Check out this month's featured sampler, Berry Blue.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment