Sunday, June 21, 2020

Kick Cancer's Butt Card

Hello and happy Sunday! I am on the SumMore Fun blog today and they are having a brand new weekend promotion...buy 4 stamp sets, Get 1 stamp set FREE! You know that is an amazing deal because the prices on their stamp sets are already much lower than most retailers. Plus the offer is stackable, which means if you buy 8 sets, you get 2 FREE, buy 12 sets, you get 3 FREE. Hurry, the special offer is only good through Monday! Here is what I created for inspiration:
All the stamps on this card are from the SumMore Fun You Can stamp set...an absolute must have in my opinion!  It is great for cancer encouragement or for general encouragement too.  I stamped the cancer ribbon stamp with Scrapbook.com Pink Lemonade ink, which matched well with the MAMBI breast cancer cardstock I used on the center panel.  I used GMD scalloped stitched rectangle dies for the white panels and layered each panel with black cardstock to make them stand out.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine onyx black ink.  Once adhered, I added a small dot of Glitter Pink Pearl Pen to each end of the sentiment for a little sparkle.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth! Fantastic card! I totally love the design and stamps! We are still unpacking the new place and remodeling it at the same time - so... busy, busy - No craft room yet... I believe it'll be one of the last things completed... But that's okay as long as I can enjoy a place to lay my head that's all that matters these days! :) Wishing you a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete