Monday, August 23, 2021

90th Birthday Card

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a card that I created a while back for a wonderful lady who turned 90.  I knew right away I wanted to use Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 paper for it because of the great vintage feel it has.
Other products used on this card include GMD Doily Die, Elizabeth Craft Designs Diagonal Stitched Fishtails dies, Pinkfresh Studio Fancy Label dies, flower dies, and circle punches.  The 90 was cut out with my SCAL4 software and Silhouette Cameo.  To embellish, I used glitter dot stickers from Dollar Tree.  Layers were adhered with Bearly Art precision glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Beth! I do like the vintage feel and the papers are so pretty and compliment each other very well!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete