Monday, August 02, 2021

Growing In Unity week winners!

It is time to announce the winners of all who commented on my blog last week for the Growing In Unity posts!  Thank you for all of your encouraging thoughts, and if you liked what you saw, I encourage you to follow me here on my blog or on my Facebook Beth's Beauties page.

Without further ado, here are the two winners of the $20 gift credits to Unity Stamp Co. that I used Random.org to generate...

Jeanette Cloyd
Debbie Whitmore

Jeanette and Debbie, please send an email to kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks. In the subject line of your email please put "winner from Beth's GIU week".  Congratulations and enjoy your prizes!  Thanks again to Unity for generously donating those gift credits.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments: