Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Back To School Layout

Hello all!  This month, the Trendy Twine blog is spotlighting back to school projects with Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine.  What a fun time of the year!  The absolute MUST for our family during this time of the year is a back to school photo and scrapbook page.  Today I am sharing one for my middle son, but I also plan to make similar ones for my other two boys.
I started out with Park Lane's School Day's paper pad and that was so adorable, I didn't need to embellish the paper with much at all!  Of course, I needed the photo and matting, but I also wanted a place to document about this day.   A Manila Library Pocket (Standard size) was perfect for that!  I decorated it with Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine, washi tape, and stamps from the APB Documenting the Everyday #2 stamp set.  Once that was adhered to the paper, I added a Black Large Tag-It on which I stamped and heat embossed the word "Feeling" from the APB Feeling Happy Planner stamp set.  The tag was also embellished with a Cherry Latte Trendy Page DotCherry Midnight Trendy Twine, and Totally Red Trendy Twine.  The page title was created in my SCAL4 software using white vinyl and the Learning Curve font.
One other addition to the layout was another sentiment from the APB Documenting the Everyday #2 stamp set underneath the photo and lines of Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine above and below the photo.  Those pieces were very easy to adhere with a thin line of glue from the Bearly Art precision glue bottle.  Now I better get busy making back to school layouts for my other kids!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Manila Library Pocket (Standard size)

You can also get the Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine in the sweet Cherry Midnight Sampler!


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment