Thursday, August 26, 2021

Trio of Purple/Turquoise Cards

Hello all! Today I am sharing a trio of cards that I created with nieces in mind. I went with a purple and turquoise color scheme.
The patterned papers I used are from DCWV's Girlhood stack.  The design was a simple one that was done with my paper trimmer.  The flowers were die cut out of solid cardstock and inked with light gray ink.  
The sentiment was from Annie's Paper Boutique's Greetings stamp set and was stamped in gray.  The one embellishement I used was a glitter dot sticker from Dollar Tree.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card set Beth! The paper selection is perfect...color combination is great! Great job on these!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful!! Love the pretty pattern papers!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete