Friday, September 24, 2021

Get Well Wishes Card

Hello friends!  This card is one that I made much earlier this year, added in a draft form on my blog, and promptly forgot to ever write the post or publish it.  Oops!  Anyway, I really loved how it turned out, so I still wanted to share it with you!
I started with patterned papers from the DCWV Mariposa stack and cut them according to the November 2019 SheetLoad of Cards sketch.  The sentiment I chose for the front is from Whimsy Stamps.  I loved the idea of "stitching" up the card with Cherry Midnight Trendy Twine, so that is just what I did!  The final embellishments were dot stickers from Dollar Tree.
For the inside of the card, I stamped a sentiment from Annie's Paper Boutique's Greetings stamp set.  
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment