Tuesday, September 07, 2021

Boy Birthday SheetLoad Of Cards

Hello all!  I am back with a SheetLoad of Cards!  I always seem to be inspired by Call Me Crafty Al's monthly sketches and I took the opportunity to make a set of boy cards this time around.
The supply list for these cards is pretty short.  The main item featured is the amazing Boy paper pad from The Paper Studio!  I cannot express how giddy I was to find this paper at Hobby Lobby a couple months ago!  As a mom of 3 boys (and several nephews) I know these papers will be well used and loved.  The SheetLoad sketch I followed was the September 2021 sketch.  It makes 8 cards total.  
I simply fussy cut the images from the paper for the focal point and created the sentiments on my computer.  The only embellishment I used was Sunny Yellow Pearl Pen dots.  Adhesives used include ATG, foam tape, and Bearly Art glue.  As a last note, check out that holographic foil treatment on the patterned paper, SO COOL!  
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment