Friday, September 17, 2021

Happy Anniversary Card

Hello all!  Today I am sharing an anniversary card with you.  For some reason, I struggle to come up with new ideas for this theme, so I didn't do any hearts on it, which happens many times on my anniversary cards.  I just went with a new to me background technique!
Papers used include Park Lane Roses and Park Lane Neutral Metallic.  White seam binding was wrapped around the panel before gluing it to the card base with Bearly Art precision glue.  The focal point was created with Pink Fresh Studio label dies and retired stamps.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink and the flowers were stamped with SB.com Pink Lemonade ink which matched the patterned paper very well!  It was popped up with foam tape to the center of the card.  To embellish, I used a few GMD soft pink pearls.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment