Sunday, September 12, 2021

Grandparents Day Cards

Happy Sunday and Happy Grandparents Day to all of the grandparents reading this!  I created these cards based on the September 2021 SheetLoad Of Cards sketch from Call Me Crafty Al.
I kept the cards simple, mainly just using patterned papers from Echo Park's Coffee 6x6 paper pad.  I used ribbon, punches, computer generated sentiments, and GMD Strawberry Shorcake enamel dots.  Adhesives used include ATG, Bearly Art precision glue, and Scotch foam tape.
These two deviated a bit from the original sketch, but I really wanted to use that background paper and some of the small images in the paper pad for the coffee lovers!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cards! Love both of them
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete