Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Trendy Bakers Twine~Hello Card

Hello all!  Today I am on the Trendy Twine blog with a card that features our twist of the month, Nautical Trendy Twine.
For this card, I started with small pieces of Graphic 45's Home Sweet Home papers, layered them with blue cardstock and arranged them how I thought they would look nice on the card.  For the front cardstock piece, I wrapped Nautical Trendy Twine around it several times and tied it in a knot.  That panel is popped up with foam tape.  To the top of that panel, I added a double layer of a hello die cut and also a die cut of Pink and Main's lacy border die.  A sentiment strip using a stamp from APB Friendship Stamps and Midnight Blue Scrapbook.com ink was glued down and I used Bearly Art precision glue to add a single line of Nautical Trendy Twine below that.  The final embellishment was Sunny Yellow Pearl Pen dots.

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment