Wednesday, January 24, 2024

100th Birthday Card 5x7

This card is bigger than the A2 that I usually make. It is 5x7" for a couple reasons! The lady I made it for just turned 100 and that is an accomplishment that deserves a big card! The other reason is that she has poor eyesight, so I wanted all the elements on it to be visible for her...and I think I achieved that!
Supplies used were Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 paper pad, solid cream and black cardstock, GMD crochet lace oval die, Sizzix Icelandic Poppy die, GMD rainbow foil enamel dotsATG, and Bearly Art precision glue.  The 100 was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo. I also added ink to distress the edges of the green papers and the doily die cut.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering in the MFT Color Challenge. (ends 1/31/24)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card and Happy 100th Birthday to her, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete