Monday, January 22, 2024

Dollar Tree Sticker Valentine's Day Cards

I created this group of Valentine's Day cards with the specific purpose to use baeutiful heart stickers that I found at Dollar Tree. I used up the whole sheet which was my goal!
The patterned paper was from The Paper Studio's U+Me paper pad. The ovals were die cut using Cottage Cutz nested stitched scallop oval and stitched oval dies. The stamped sentiment was from Oak Tree Stamps Believe set and the ink used was VersaFine Clair Nocturne
The only embellishment used was white seam binding ribbon. The stickers were layered and had foam tape between the layers. I removed the back layer of foam tape so it would go through the mail a little easier. I used a Glue Dot to stick the heart onto the oval. Other adhesives used include ATGBearly Art precision glue.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: