Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Final UFO (UFO Post #12)

Hello all! This is the very last of the STACK of unfinished projects I had on my craft table. The tag, black die cut circle, and background paper were random pieces I wanted to tie together to use up!
The patterned papers were random ones I had received in a paper swap years ago, as was the tag. I die cut the flower and sentiment strip, adding a sentiment from Raisin Boat's No Loss For Words stamp set. Two button brads and a double bow of Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine were the final embellishments. And just like that, I have a much cleaner creating space! It took me a while to work through all of the random pieces, but in all, I was able to create 132 cards in all with those elements! If you are interested in seeing the other cards I created in this series, you can find them HERE.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment