Thursday, January 25, 2024

Trendy Bakers Twine~Retro Valentine's Treats

Hello all! I am on the Trendy Twine blog today with a Valentine's Day treat idea. Medium Candy Bags are the perfect way to package little treats to gift, so that is what I used for today's project. They fit 6 Hershey's hearts perfectly!
As I previously mentioned, I added the chocolates to Medium Candy Bags and dressed them up with a tag. The tag was created with the following products: Posy Large Tag-ItsAPB You & Me stamp set with Color Box Chalk warm red ink, a Candy Cane Trendy Page Dot, patterned paper from Crate Paper's Oh Darling 6x6 paper pad, thin washi tape, Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine, a Round Little Baseball Player Retro Tag, and a Round Little Party Dress Retro Tag. Adhesives used on the tag were Bearly Art precision glue and foam tape.
Once the tags were completed, I used two strands of Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine to wrap around the Medium Candy Bags and through the hole in the tag to tie a bow. Don't those retro tag images just make you smile?! 


Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day! 

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook
Trendy Twine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment