Friday, January 26, 2024

Distress Ink Confirmation Card

Hello all! Today I am sharing a Confirmation card that I created with Distress Inks on the focal panel.
I used Distress Inks in Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, and Fired Brick and inked a large acrylic block, spritzed it with water, then pressed it onto watercolor paper, adding somthing to weigh the block down and left it for 5 minutes. Once I removed the acrylic block, I dried the paper with my heat gun and went to work creating the rest of the card! The background paper was from DCWV's Gold Foil 6x6 paper stack. The cross was die cut from white glitter paper from DCWV's Whites 6x6 paper stack. That die cut was the GMD scroll cross die. I embellished with GMD gold foil enamel dots and used foam tape to pop up a sentiment that was stamped from Raisin Boat's Handle With Prayer set using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink and clear embossing powder.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment