Friday, March 01, 2019

Wagon Full Of Luck Card

Hello everyone!  I had the opportunity to create a project as inspiration for DCWV's March stackaholic challenge.  It has been a few months since I last did that and was happy to do it again!  The theme for their March challenge is "luck".
My card was created with two stacks of DCWV papers, Garden Charm and Adhesive Mat Stack.  The gloss treatment on the Garden Charm papers really added a lot of visual interest!  The svg files I used to create this card are Wagon Full Of Luck and a bee (sized at .75" tall) from the Bee Trio A6 Card, both are SnapDragon Snippets designs.
I embellished with Bumblebee Trendy Twine, enamel dots and red brads.  Adhesives used include Tacky Glue, ATG, and foam tape.  The final touch was adding a flight trail behind the bee with a black gel pen.  This card is for my oldest son to wish him luck as he participates in the Midwest Spelling Bee tomorrow!
So...to enter this month's DCWV "luck" challenge, create a project with that theme using DCWV papers. Photos should be emailed to dcwvsocial@americancrafts.com by 11:59pm, March 18th, with the names of the stack/s you used. You can create a card for someone else, a scrapbook page showing your blessings or something in-between. I can't wait to see what you all create!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! I love the inspiration theme and your take on it! The little wagon is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CUTE card Beth! I really like the wagon full of Shamrocks and the way you used that trendy twine! Looks FAB! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the kind of card that I have to look at to see how you brought all these elements together . I love that shiny paper you used in the back and the cute black and yellow twine. This card is really super cute!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect March card... so cute, I love your little clover’s great job Beth!

    ReplyDelete