Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Guest Designer~Die Cuttin' Diva's

Hello all!  Today I have the honor of being Guest Designer over at the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog!  The new weekly challenge has a "Cherry Blossom or Pink" theme.  I created this Cherry Blossom sepia spotlight card.
The card I made features the lovely Raisin Boat Cherry Blossom stamp set.  I stamped the branches in Antique Linen Distress Oxide onto a white cardstock panel using my stamp platform.  With a new piece of white cardstock, I inked up the stamps with Worn Lipstick and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxides and stamped it again.  After the ink dried, I die cut circles out of the colored stamped panel.
I inked around the outside of those die cut circles with brown ink, then popped them up with foam tape, aligning them exactly with the same area on the tan stamped panel.  I stamped a sentiment from SumMore Fun's Crocus Craving set in brown ink in the bottom right corner.  I matted the stamped panel with a GMD Loopy Rectangle die cut and an A2 sized kraft panel.  The finishing touch was three pink enamel dots by the sentiment.
So, head on over to the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog to participate in the "Cherry Blossom or Pink" themed challenge.  You have one week to play along.  I can't wait to see what you create!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning, Beth!! The spotlight technique looks amazing!! I love the colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and Elegant Beth! Beautiful Cherry Blossoms and I love the technique! Congrats on being DCD's Guest Designer this week! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the CAS design with the cherry blossoms! Congrats on your GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for Guest Designing with us this week :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so pretty. Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete