Friday, March 15, 2019

Kirby Card

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing the other birthday card I made in December...this one was for my oldest son!  He is a fan of Kirby.
Once again, this svg is retired from a blog hop that SVG Cutting Files had.  I cut it out of solid colored cardstock and added fun patterned paper from DCWV's Boyhood stack behind it on the card base.  The sentiment stamp is from Pretty Cute Stamps.  The only embellishment I used was adding pearl pink Pearl Pen to Kirby's cheeks.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! I'm back from Vacation! Thought I'd pop in to see what I've missed! OMGOSH! This is so COOL and so was that awesome Iron Man card! The Elegant birthday card was wonderful (one of my Favorite Stamp sets as well from VO) and a super cute treat bag too! LOVED them all!! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Such a fun design and I love those papers! I'm sure your son loved it!

    ReplyDelete