Friday, March 22, 2019

Pink and Gray Wedding Card

Good morning!  I created this wedding card using a paper pad I got on 75% clearance at Hobby Lobby last year called Love Story by Webster's Pages.  I hadn't heard of that brand before, but the papers were beautiful, so I grabbed it!
The focal point of this card is the Love die and stamp set from Pink and Main.  I also used a GMD scalloped stitched rectangle die.  The dark gray cardstock was a softer look vs. black and I was happy with how it turned out!  The finishing touch was a tie of white seam binding.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Beth! I love that pattern paper and the word die is so elegant! Have a great weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete