Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Older and Wiser Owl Card

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses Raisin Boat's Night Owl stamp set.  Isn't it fun?!
I stamped the large owl, tree branch, and sentiment from the Night Owl stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa inks.  I colored the owl with Spectrum Noir Markers (MB1, MB3, GY3) then wrapped Grape Licorice Trendy Twine around the stamped panel.  I popped that up with foam tape.
I'll admit, I had a lot of fun choosing papers to match that stamp set!  I ended up using TPS Stargazer 4.5x6.5 paper pad.  The iridescent foil treatment on the stars really added a lot to the card.  The final embellishment was silver Pearl Pen.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, how CUTE!! What an adorable owl!!! Fun Card Beth!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete