Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Thinking Of You Cards

Good Morning!  Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog.  The card I am sharing with you uses the Raisin Boat stamp set called Talking in Circles.  The Talking in Circles set is on a SUPER sale right now...only $4 for the whole set!  Today I am showing you how easy it is to make cards with.
As most of you know, I am a HUGE fan of patterned papers.  I recently purchased the 6x6" TPS Hamilton Heights paper pad and wanted to play with it.  The Talking in Circles stamp set worked perfectly with it!
I stamped the thinking of you stamp with dark blue ink and then cut around it with my Brother Scan N Cut. I matted that with a scalloped circle die cut and popped that up with foam tape onto the card. The only embellishment I used on these cards was Ice White Pearl Pen. I didn't think they needed anything more!
As you can see, I made two different versions of this card, one with a dark background and one with a light.  Which one do you prefer?  Inspiration for this card sketch was from Kristi Marcotte's blog.  

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Beth! Wonderful Paper collection!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just beautiful! I can't choose a favorite. That paper collection is very lovely. You have a great eye for combining pattern papers. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you certainly are putting me in the mood spring. These colors are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete