Thursday, March 14, 2019

Iron Man Card

Hello all!  I realized I have gotten very behind posting cards that were not for my design teams, so I am going to work on posting more of those cards this month.  This is one of them!  I made this for my middle son's birthday in December.
The cutting file for this card is retired from a blog hop that SVG Cutting files had.  I used solid colored cardstock for the whole thing, which is abnormal for me!  I popped the yellow up with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Sentiments and I embellished with Pink and Main's glossy dots.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. It's so fun, Beth!! I love the round shape and the sentiment!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute! That shaped design is so awesome! I'm sure this was a hit with your son!

    ReplyDelete