Friday, March 06, 2020

70th Anniversary Card

Good morning!  Today I am sharing a 70th wedding anniversary card that I recently made for our neighbors.  70 years of marriage definitely deserves a very special card, so I went with LOTS of sparkle and shine.
The papers were from The Paper Studio's Glam Glitter paper pad. I'll admit, I should not have used it with the intricate GMD Lacey Edged Rectangle die.  The plastic-y inner layer did NOT want to cut with that die at all, but I tediously made it work. I also used a GMD Lacey Lattice Heart die. The 70 was designed in my SCAL4 software using the Imperial BT font. I sized the glitter numbers 2.143" wide
The Happy Anniversary stamp looks very light in the pictures but it was a bit darker in person.  It was stamped with SB.com Sugar Cookie ink.  I embellished with a few dots of Pearl White Pearl Pen in the corners.  The best part was the recipient taking the time to thank me for this card when I saw her last week!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Anniversary card, so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Congrats to your neighbors on such a long amazing marriage! It certainly does deserve a special card and you've made a beautiful one for them! Such lovely lacy details!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete