Wednesday, March 18, 2020

90th Birthday Card

Hello and welcome to another Wednesday post for the SumMore Fun blog!  This time, I have a feminine 90th birthday card to share with you.  The stamp set I used on this card is Raisin Boat Springtime Love.
I started off by taking a panel of white cardstock and created a subtle lace background on it with a GMD flower petal collage stencil and Soft Lavender SB.com ink.  I also wrapped purple crinkled seam binding around that panel in the area I wanted to add the 90 heart.  The heart was stamped from the Springtime Love stamp set with Charcoal ink.  I then cut it out with my Brother Scan N Cut and watercolored the leaves in with Parisian Purple ink.  The 90 was simply cut out from silver vinyl with my Scan N Cut and placed onto the heart.  I added the heart with foam tape.  The sentiment was also from the Springtime Love stamp set and was stamped with Charcoal ink.  The final embellishment was Silver Pearl Pen. I tried a different technique to apply it this time by adding it to a scrap paper, then dipping different sized styluses into that and touching it to my card.  The white cardstock panel was matted with charcoal and purple cardstocks onto the card base.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! Love the purple!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete