Monday, March 16, 2020

A Dozen Spring Cards

Hello all! Just looking at the papers in DCWV's new Happy Spring stack (available at Joann) make ME so happy! I wanted to spread that happiness to others by making several cards from that stack to send out to others...12 cards to be exact!

I am a member of the Card Kindness Project group on Facebook and sending cards to others is what we do!  If you are interested, head on over there to request to join.  I kept these cards super simple, letting the gorgeous spring papers do all the talking.  I ended up using part of all of 6 sheets of papers from the Happy Spring stack to make these.
All of these cards have a focal point of beautiful sayings that were pre-printed in the stack except for the one that you see below that says "welcome spring".  That one was the remaining 3x4" saying that I didn't think fit the occasion I was going for with these cards, so I simply flipped it over, stamped on the patterned back, fussy cut some flowers from the other scraps and I think it turned out lovely!  it may even be my favorite of the bunch...
Here is a closer look at the rest of the cards.  I used the GMD scalloped rectangle die for the bottom patterned paper layer, ATG and foam tape as well as solid gray cardstock to matte the sayings.
If you haven't seen the DCWV Happy Spring stack flip through video I made, here it is!  I know you will love the cheerful prints as much as I do.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment: