Saturday, March 21, 2020

Seminarian Easter Cards

Hello all, this is just a quick post to share all the Easter cards I made for the Seminarians from our diocese as well as the ladies who are going to become nuns.  The sad thing is that now with the COVID-19 closures,  most seminary colleges are closed so I don't have addresses for those young men at home. I will see what else I can do to get these to them!
On to the card...or should I say 26 cards! The patterned paper is from DCWV Gilded Stack.  The cross stamp was from Hobby Lobby years ago and I water colored it with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.  The "crown of thorns" was a rose die cut that I simply cut in one place to slip over the corner of the cross panel.  The kraft paper was stamped with a sentiment and two dots of Pearl Pen were added.
What have you been up to lately? Work as usual? My kids are at home so I am in home school mode (plus an active toddler!) So my paper crafting time has been nil.  I did, however,  decide to make the time to make some fabric face masks as I am a nurse an know that with the shortages worldwide of surgical face masks, if a person/facility cannot get any of those, a fabric mask is better than nothing. My first task is to get some made for my husband's aunt who is undergoing chemotherapy right now so she can wear something while she is out and about!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards.I saw the fabric face masks that you made. I really like them. I started a little Spring cleaning and trying to get William to clean his closet..lol. I've been working on some Easter projects an hour or two but also praying more...
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards! They are simply wonderful! I hope you do get there addresses... :) I love that you made face masks! I can't sew as you know so it's nice to know that those who can are also helping out those who really need them! I just got back from my Spring Break... I'm glad to have internet again and it is work as usual for me. School may be closed but they still want us there for deep cleaning... I'll be busy til the cows come home! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, they will just love them, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete