Wednesday, March 04, 2020

Rainbow Floral Happy Birthday Card

Hello and welcome back to another Wednesday post for SumMore Fun!  I don't know about you, but I definitely have spring fever and have been making lots of bright and spring themed projects lately.  This card uses the Raisin Boat Cherry Blossom and No Loss For Words stamp sets.
The other necessary tool to create this card was a stamp platform.  I cut a piece of cardstock and found the middle, then positioned the floral stamp just to one side of the center line.  As you can see, I alternated the direction of the stamp...but really, all I did was flip the paper end for end each time I stamped.  Very simple with a stamp platform!  The colors of SB.com inks I used include: Confetti Pink, Orange Spice, Daffodil, Succulent, Mermaid, Mardi Gras plus Black was used for the sentiment which was from the RB No Loss For Words stamp set.  I matted the floral panel with black cardstock, added a few sequins and the card was done!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Check out the SumMore Fun Store
Use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow of colors! Really pretty card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the rainbow colors!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete