Monday, May 08, 2023

GIU Gal Day #1

Welcome to my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #1...

As you can see, the focal point of the cards I am sharing today comes from the bold and beautiful Unity Say It Big stamp set.  I love that you can purchase coordinating SVG files and/or a coordinating die set to help diversify the look of projects you can make.  For these cards, I simply used the stamp set.  The Thank You was stamped in Scrapbook.com Postal Blue and Cardinal Red.  The small sentiment was stamped with VersaMark and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Other supplies used include GMD scalloped stitched rectangle dies, GMD rainbow mirror foil enamel dots, Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup 6x6 patterned papers, Bearly Art Glue, and foam tape.
As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

15 comments:

  1. These are fantastic! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Great start to your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of 'thank you' cards! Love that big sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout and paper choices! Very appealing. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty, I really like the two papers on one card idea, beautiful, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. First of all--Happy Nurse's Week! Secondly, I love how you did the backgrounds in 2 pretty patterned paper! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda! I appreciate your wishes on nurse's week. That was so sweet of you to recognize and acknowledge. Wishing you a blessed day!

      Delete
  7. I need to remember to use colored ink for this stamp!! Thanks for the reminder these are all awesome!! Have a great GIU week Beth!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pretty papers you used on each card and the contrast. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! I'm looking forward to seeing your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards, I love the big sentiment, it really stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome cards. I love the mix of patterned papers and stamping. Looking forward to your projects this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great, card, wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the different colors on this!

    ReplyDelete