Tuesday, May 09, 2023

GIU Gal Day #2

Thank you for joining my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #2...

I stamped the darling image from Unity's Sweetness, Miracles, & Wishes (KOM 5/19) stamp set onto watercolor paper using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  I used several mediums to watercolor the image including shimmer paint, Distress Inks, Glitter Unicorn Spit, and even a little gel pen.  It has lots of shimmer on it!  I layered that panel onto silver glitzy glitter paper, then patterned papers from DCWV's Romantic Life stack.  The sentiment was from the same stamp set, and also on patterned paper.  I used VersaFine Clair Morning Mist for that.  The only embellishment was a trio of gems.  Bearly Art Glue was my adhesive of choice for this card.
As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

12 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used for this pretty image! Great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Beth, the colours are great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice birthday card and great color combo. I need to get my shimmer water colors out again. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and your shimmery watercolor! I love all your layers too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty with the colors you used on this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely layers for a beautifully colored image!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Birthday card, loving the pop of glitter, it shows up on my screen so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! The colors are great. Might have to get this stamp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beth, this is a fun birthday card - love how you colored the image!

    ReplyDelete