Wednesday, May 10, 2023

GIU Gal Day #3

 Thanks for coming to my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #3...

This navy and yellow sheetload of cards was inspired by the May 2020 Sheetload sketch.  The sentiment stamp is from Unity's I Consider You Special set.  It is a MUST HAVE!!  I have used it so many times.  It was stamped in Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue ink and die cut with a GMD X Stitched Circle die.  Patterned papers are from DCWV's Autumn Leaves stack.
I added a few GMD Twiggy Branches die cuts around the sentiment and a trio of Sunny Yellow Pearl Pen dots to embellish.  Adhesives used include Bearly Art Glue, ATG, and foam tape.  Here is a look at the whole set that I created!

As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards! This design would also be a great way to use leftover paper scraps. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful arrangement for your cards! Love the papers you used and the pretty sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and plentiful cards! --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I think I will try a sheetload sketch. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout to use some of my patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Beth, I like the layouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! Very classy and good to have on hand. I need to make some for my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous design and a great way to use up paper scraps if you needed. And any sentiment at all would work perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are awesome and a great way to make a pile of cards!! I love that sentiment kit too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I struggle with Sympathy cards, you have created a gorgeous set, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like these! Love sketches and this one is great. Perfect sympathy cards!

    ReplyDelete