Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Sheetload of Birthday Blessings Cards (UFO Post #3)

 Hello all!  I am back with another unfinished object (UFO) post.  The only part of these cards that was actually on my crafting table was the light tan paper with the yellow and pink roses stamped on them.  I didn't know what to do with them at first, because I wasn't in love with the look. I am glad I persevered and didn't throw them away, because I love how they turned out!  The layout is based off of the July 2019 SheetLoad of Cards sketch.

The patterned papers are from DCWV's Country Floral stack.  I used metallic rose gold nail art tape to give the appearance of layers, but by using the tape, it made these cards less bulky.  The decorative rose stamps behind the word "blessing" were from a retired SumMore Fun stamp set called A Rose By Any Other Name and were stamped in Scrapbook.com Pink Lemonade and Rubber Ducky.  
The sentiments were stamped with SB.com Dark Chocolate ink and were from Hero Arts Blessings stamp & cut set.  The small sentiment strips were popped up with thin foam tape for a little extra dimension.  Enamel dots from the GMD Passion Pink Clear set and Pink & Main Birthday Girl set were used on the cards as well.  I ended up with 5 new cards to show for my efforts!
Check out my other UFO posts HERE.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. These came out beautiful, love the roses and gold trim sections, very pretty card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete