Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Coffee Themed Cards (UFO Post #2)

Hello all!  I am back with another Unfinished Object (UFO) post today!  I had both the crimped kraft backgrounds and the stamped panels sitting on my craft room table as parts of random past projects, and I took the time to make them into cards.

I used patterned paper from Echo Park's 6x6 Coffee paper pad since the one stamped sentiment had a coffee theme.  The patterned papers were all scraps that were sandwiched between the pages of the paper pad.  
The top card features a stamp from Unity's I Consider You Special stamp set and was stamped in Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue inkGMD slash stitched round square dies were used on the focal point.  I embellished with GMD strawberry shortcake enamel dots.  The bottom card had a Stampabilities "Have Faith" stamp used on it and was stamped in black ink.  I embellished that card with GMD sunset colors enamel dots.  Adhesives of Bearly Art Glue, ATG, and foam tape were used on both cards.
If you missed my past UFO post, you can view it HERE.  There will be more of these posts coming up soon!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty cards, that will brighten anyone's day, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete