Monday, May 15, 2023

Growing In Unity Winners!

Hello all!  I am thrilled at how many of you took time to view and comment on my Growing in Unity blog posts last week.  I very much appreciate all of your support!  Without further ado, I am ready to announce the two winners of the $20 gift credits to Unity Stamp Co.  Thank you Unity for sponsoring those prizes!

Michelle Kister
Lori m

Congratulations ladies!  Please email kelli@unitystampco.com to claim your gift credit within 2 weeks. In the subject line of your email to her, write: Winner from Beth's GIU week.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, so much Beth, I'm so excited, I love Unity Stamps, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited, thank you Beth and Marilyn, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete