Friday, May 12, 2023

GIU Gal Day #5

It is my final day of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I posted a new creation daily that featured stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #5...

This project is extra special because it was created as a collaboration with my 4 year old daughter!  She loves crafting with me and chose all of the elements and colors she wanted to use on this card to send to her cousin.  The butterfly card base was from The Paper Studio.  The Unity Every Day Be Happy stamp was perfect for the card!  It was stamped using Scrapbook.com Midnight Blue ink and my daughter colored in the images with my alcohol markers.  That was matted with navy blue cardstock and adhered to a Posy Large Tag-It that was completed with an In The Navy Trendy Page Dot and Posy Trendy Twine.  The tag was popped up with foam tape onto the card front and a trio of GMD Iris sparkle glitter enamel dots were the finishing touch.
Here is a photo of my daughter holding the card she created!  My niece who was the recipient loved the card too!
As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:
GIU Day #2
GIU Day #3
GIU Day #4

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, your daughter did a fabulous job picking out all the elements, gorgeous card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. How special! And very pretty!! I love this stamp and use it a lot. It's great for Mother's Day ... I have used it for my sister's & brother's MIL. Always enjoy your GIU week of inspiration. tfs! And Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Great job on the collaboration with your daughter, and I'm sure her cousin will love it! Pretty paper choices and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Your daughter has a good eye. Thank you for sharing your cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, you are so lucky to have a talented helper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun to be joined by your daughter on this project. Very pretty card!
    --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, and so special because your daughter helped!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beauty - and what fun that you and your daughter worked together to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with lovely colors. How great to do a project with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So special to share crafting with your daughter! Beautiful card as a result!!

    ReplyDelete