Thursday, May 11, 2023

GIU Gal Day #4

Thanks for sticking with me through my week of Growing in Unity!  From Monday through Friday I will post a new creation daily that feature stamps from Unity Stamp Co.  Be sure to stop by and comment each day because there will be 2 random winners from my blog comments who will each win a $20 gift credit to Unity!

On to project #4...

I created three of these Mother's Day card to send out and I love the vintage feel they have!  The apron image is from Unity's Sweetness, Miracles, & Wishes (KOM 5/19) stamp set and I stamped it onto patterned paper using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.  All patterned paper was from The Paper Studio's Measure, Mix, and Stir paper pad.  I fussy cut the apron out and embellished it with a ribbon bow.  The sentiment was from a Unity grab bag and was stamped with VersaMark, then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  Adhesives used include Bearly Art Glue, ATG, and foam tape.  Other supplies used include a paper doily and button brads.
As I mentioned earlier, be sure to leave a comment and stop by all week to increase your chances at winning those Unity gift certificates!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

If you missed an earlier post, you can find them here:

You can find me at these links on Social Media:
 

9 comments:

  1. Ah, Beth, this is one precious card! Love the apron and the dimension of the pattern paper. --Chris Shuman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pretty dress! Sweet mother's day card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect design for Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love everything going on between the paper piecing, the doily and the wood grain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Great card! I love the paper you used for the apron!!

      Delete
  6. Very pretty card, awesome image and love the doily background element, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my, how very lovely!! I think this is my favorite this week. I love the vintage feel, the RED bow and the doily along with the dimension of the cute buttons. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beth, this is such a sweet card. The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete