Thursday, May 25, 2023

Safari Theme Card Trio (UFO Post #4)

Hello all!  I am back with another unfinished object post today.  This time it was the patterned paper card bases that were sitting on my craft table for a long time.  I just couldn't figure out what to finish the cards off with because safari themes are not my usual.

I based the cutting design of the patterned paper off of THIS One Sheet Wonder die.  It was unavailable to purchase when I was looking to utilize it for cards, so I simply cut the papers in the general same way as the die.  The papers are from Echo Park Animal Safari 6x6.  The ADORABLE giraffe stamp from Kat Scrappiness called Lola the Giraffe was a perfect match!  It was stamped with Scrapbook.com hybrid black ink and colored with Artify alcohol markers.  I die cut around it with a stitched fishtail banner die and added a sentiment from the Raisin Boat No Loss For Words stamp set to it to make them into baby cards.  Some black tape and silver foil enamel dots finished the cards.  Adhesives used include Bearly Art glue and ATG.
I used the reverse side of the papers to create the third card.  It also utilized thin black tape, but I used a postage stamp die and Recollections tropical stickers for the focal point.  The sentiment was also from the Raisin Boat No Loss For Words stamp set and was stamped in black.  The enamel dots I used were from the GMD Tropical Island set.
Check out my other UFO posts HERE.

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I really like the animal print with your adorable image and the floral is so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete